During the years our staff have gained experience in different fields and with different business partners
- MInistry of Research and Technology, National Agency for Science, research contracts for:
- upgrade of the measurement facilities specific to subway areas
- study of methods of investigation of subway tunnels using infrared measurement techniques
- study of methods for building energy assessments using thermography
- Romanian Agency for Energy Conservation, software development for thermal process analysis.
- Romanian Space Agency, registration of medical parameters for pilots and divers in hyperbaric and hypobaric conditions
- Metrorex RA, dynamic temperature measurements for wheel-rail contact;
thermographic measurements in galleries, temperature and humidity microclimate analysis in subway stations.
- Petrochemical plants
- ASTRA Petrochemical Plant, Ploieşti: energy analysis of petrochemical equipment, supervision of electrical systems.
- VEGA Petrochemical Plant, Ploieşti: energy analysis of petrochemical equipment.
- Chemical plants
- OLTCHIM Chemical Plant, Râmnicu Vâlcea: analysis of a transport system for industrial steam.
- DERO – LEVER, Ploieşti: analysis of a detergent production facility.
- Steel plants
- Combinatul siderurgic SIDEX, Galaţi: measurements of the thermal lining of furnace #5.
- Glass industry
- CRISTIRO Enterprise Bistriţa: measurements of the thermal lining of furnaces #3 and #4.
- Thermal power plants
- CET Craiova (Işalniţa), CET Galaţi, CET Oradea, CET Constanţa, CET Rovinari, CET Brazi, CET Buzău, CET Deva: thermographic measurements of the chimney structure.
- COMPET Bărbăteşti, Gorj: thermographic measurements of electric equipment.
- Hydroelectric power plants
- Strejeşti Hydroelectric plant, Slatina: thermographic measurements for the hydroelectric plant dam structural analysis
- Hydroelectric plants from Tarniţa, Valea Drăganului and Fântânele-Beliş, Cluj: thermographic survey for water infiltration in dams
- Electrical systems
- METROREX S.A., World Trade Center Bucureşti, MALL Bucureşti, Plaza Romania Bucureşti, Silvana Michelin Zalău: electric, hydraulic and pneumatic systems thermographic survey
- Civil engineering
Râmnicu-Vâlcea, Bucureşti - Militari (housing), Iaşi (student campus housing - PHARE program), Ploieşti (Ion Luca Caragiale National College, UNESCO objective), Popeşti Leordeni (rural type housing - Leonardo da Vinci program), Bucureşti - Băneasa (urban type housing), Bucureşti - Tunari (urban type housing), Focşani (urban type housing), Piatra Neamţ (2 urban housings, MTCT program), Ploieşti (6 urban housings, MTCT program), Medgidia (5 urban housings, MTCT program), Cluj (informatics college), Bucureşti – Crângaşi (student campus), MALL Bucureşti, World Trade Center Bucureşti, Plaza Romania Bucureşti: thermal energy loss survey and microclimate measurements.
- Patrimonial objectives
Slănic - jud. Prahova (Casa Cămărăşiei), Densuş - jud. Hunedoara (Sf. Nicolae church), Buşteni (TBC sanatorium - Palatul Cantacuzino), Basarabi archaeological site - jud. Constanţa, ansamblul Brâncuşi - Tg. Jiu, Voroneţ monastery church: investigations for architectural monuments restoration
- Research institutes
ISPH - Bucureşti, GSCI - Bucureşti, ICEMENERG - Bucureşti, ISCE - Bucureşti, ISPE - Bucureşti, URBANPROIECT - Bucureşti, IPCT - Bucureşti, PROCEMA - Bucureşti, Institutul de Optoelectronică – Bucureşti, Optoelectronica 2001 – Bucureşti, Institutul Naţional pentru Monumente Istorice.
- Technical assistance for thermographic equipment
Defence Ministry Chemistry Research Center, Aeronautical and Aerospace Medicine National Institute, Naval Medical Center, Constanta, Defense Ministry Dispensary Clinic
Some of the research results obtained from surveys were showcased by our staff at various congresses, conferences and symposiums that took place in Houston, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, Colorado Springs and Fort Lauderdale (SUA), Toronto (Canada), Sidney (Australia), Bath (Great Britain), Viena (Austria), Delft (Holand), Budapesta (Hungary), Berlin (Germany), Chişinău (R. Moldova), at national thermotechnics conferences at Bucureşti, Braşov, Piteşti, Craiova and Galaţi, at the European TEMPUS Program seminary - Bucureşti, conferences on construction and architecture thematics held at Bucureşti, Cluj and Iaşi.
Interesting results were published in Antreprenorul, Măsurări şi Automatizări, Instalatorul, Construct Design, Tribuna Construcţiilor.